Festool Module edge router MFK 700 EQ
Couldn't load pickup availability
The perfect edge demands the perfect finishing touch and the MFK 700 helps deliver those results through precision depth control and smooth running operation. Form edges on nearly any type of material thanks to the variable speed control which helps to prevent melting and burning of sensitive materials like PVC and exotic woods.
For more information, visit our CONTURO website at http://www.edgebander.com.
- Edge router specially designed for flush trimming and rounding protruding edges
- Helps to prolong cutter life while helping to prevent debris accumulating on the workpiece or the shop
- Possible to flush trim 0 to 45 degree inclined edges
- with ball bearing brake and chip deflector
- dia. 5/16" clamping collet (8 mm)
- collet wrench, WAF 19
- plug it-power cable (4 m)
- Systainer SYS3 M 187