Festool Jigsaw TRION PSB 300 EQ-Plus
Couldn't load pickup availability
Easy, one-handed control with D-handle grip
The secret to splinter-free cuts is full material support at the cutting point. Trion jigsaw splinter guards are designed to be cut by the blade for perfect zero-clearance between the blade and the splinterguard. The resultant cut is clean through the entire piece with little or no finishing required. The D-handle PSB 300 features a finger tip trigger and smaller profile grip. The PSB 300 has all the qualities of the PS 300, with the addition of a comfortable D-handle for easy one-handed use.
- Carbide guidance system keeps the blade perpendicular to the shoe for improved cut results, even in thick stock.
- Zero clearance splinterguard are solid one-piece inserts that are cut with the blade mounted in the machine for a clean, splinter-free cut.
- Dust extraction channels integrated in the base plate coupled with a clear chip deflector a rear dust extraction port provide for cleaner work area.
- MMC electronics provide soft start to reduce start up jolts, variable speed to match the speed to the material, and constant speed under load.
- saw blade
- plug it-power cable (4 m)
- Systainer SYS3 M 137