Powermatic PM3000T, 14-Inch Table Saw with ArmorGlide, 50-Inch Rip, Extension Table, 7-1/2 HP 3 PH
Couldn't load pickup availability
Now featuring ArmorGlide Technology that is low-friction and rust-resistant, the PM3000B brings heavyweight performance and patented innovations to the 14-inch table saw arena. The riving knife rises and lowers with the blade, substantially reducing kickback risk; and both the riving knife and blade guard each have a quick-release, so mounting and removing them is fast and tool-free. A wide-stance trunnion and concave teeth on the trunnion gears promote smooth blade raising/tilting.The Poly-V drive belt system results in quieter, more efficient power transfer with virtually no vibration and less heat buildup. A redesigned push button arbor lock is accessible from above the table top and eliminates the need for dual arbor wrenches. Additional features include a sloped cabinet floor, dust shroud around the blade, and built-in port for dust extraction.
- ArmorGlide Technology gives you a low-friction, industrial-grade coating on the work surface that is rust resistant, requires less maintenance, and gives you more control.
- Miter guage is built with robust materials with many positive stops for the most commonly used angles.
- Adjustable angle indicators on the blade bevel scale for repeatable bevel cuts
- Adjustable miter gauge
- Arbor lock for rapid blade change
- Heavy-duty micro adjustable miter gauge with aluminum extruded fence, for good workpiece and fine angle adjustments
- Industrial magnetic switch has an easy-to-access, large ON/OFF switch with a built-in power indicator light and a removable magnetic safety key
- Industrial-duty Accu-Fence System ensures accurate cuts and increased safety
- One piece, cast iron trunnion provides the strongest stability of any Powermatic table saw.
- Poly-V drive belt system delivers efficient, quiet operation